Cara graduated from Charles Sturt University in 2010 in her hometown of Albury. She has spent the last 10 years in Melbourne building her physiotherapy experience and knowledge. Most recently becoming an accredited Connect Therapy Series graduate.
Cara developed her passion for physiotherapy through her love of sport and interest in facilitating better movement strategies and building an individual’s functional capacity to overcome and reduce injury.
Taking a holistic approach to patient care and a special interest in running biomechanics Cara wants to support her clients to be the best they can be.
As a previous national 800m track athlete Cara understands the frustrations and enormous benefits for getting the best from your body.
Cara has focused her interests on tendon rehabilitation, hip injuries, running biomechanics and injury prevention. And has completed further specialization in the thoracic ring approach, kinetic link retraining and Clinical Pilates.
Cara also finds time to enjoy road runs up to half marathon distance and occasionally dips into the world of triathlons!
Physiotherapy Assessment and Treatment
- Initial physiotherapy consultations are 45mins in duration to ensure a thorough assessment and screening is completed.
- Subsequent physiotherapy consultations are 30mins.
Clinical Exercise Classes
- Tailored small group exercise classes.
- Maximum of 3 people per class.
- Integrates Reformer Pilates and Functional Strength Training.
- An Initial Clinical Exercise Class Assessment is required before starting.
- Approved providers for TAC and Work cover clients.
- Under the Chronic Disease Management Program, Medicare rebates are available for patients with chronic and complex care needs on referral from their GP.
- Currently we are able to accommodate self-managed NDIS clients. We are working towards being able to support all NDIS clients.